Every day we are presented with opportunities to live out our core values as we serve and heal our patients and our communities.
- Compassion – We demonstrate caring in all we do, and cherish the honor of improving lives.
- Accountability – We commit to our work, recognize our power to make a difference, and embrace the responsibility to advocate for each person we serve.
- Collaboration – As a team we improve our patients’ lives; through partnerships we improve the health of our communities.
- Foresight – We plan and act today to impact the future, and sustain and grow vital resources for those who need us.
- Joy – We work with happiness and enthusiasm; we celebrate successes and build a positive environment.
- In service to the patient, we value:Integrity
- Patients are always our core first priority: We will place every patient’s safety as our top priority
- We will treat all patients with dignity and respect
- We will include patients in decisions about their care
- We will be attentive to our patients’ needs and work with others to ensure they are met
- We will listen, communicate clearly and answer questions to ensure understanding.
- Always act with integrity:We will have the courage to do the right thing
- We will hold ourselves and others accountable
- We will honor our commitments to others
- We will protect confidential information and the privacy of our patients
- Excellence: Demonstrate the highest standards of patient-centered care, education, research and operational effectiveness
- Service: Cultivate selfless contribution for the greater good
- Diversity: Demonstrate respect for and inclusion of all backgrounds, identities, experiences, and perspectives
- Collegiality: Foster mutual respect, facilitate professional growth and mentorship, and reward teamwork and collaboration
- Innovation: Promote creativity to enhance discovery and the application of knowledge
- Patient-Centered: Putting patients and families first
- Respect : Valuing all people