- We heal people, promote health and strengthen communities.
- We take exceptional care of people.
- By providing world-class healthcare
- By delivering care in a compassionate, respectful and responsive way
- By advancing medical knowledge and continuously improving our practices
- By educating current and future generations of healthcare professionals
- Our core mission is to “preserve and improve human life.” This mission will be achieved through the provision of superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
- We aim to provide quality healthcare services for our community. The delivery of healthcare services is provided in a wide range of inpatient and ambulatory healthcare settings, communitywide, employing modern technology and expertise. We are committed to providing greater access to comprehensive care. In support of our primary mission of patient care, we engage in a wide range of academic activities in medical education and research.
- For years, we have been entrusted with the care of our community because we understand that your health and that of those you love is what matters most. We believe that every moment of your health care experience matters. From the moment you step through our doors we want to exceed your expectations. We are committed to providing an exceptional experience that makes you feel comfortable, appreciated and safe.
- Our mission is to improve the health of our region, state and nation by:
- Generating and translating knowledge to prevent, diagnose and treat Orthopaedic diseases.
- Serving as a premier health care provider in our region, providing professional services at specific centers of excellence recognized as national and international care destinations.
- We are committed to innovation and excellence in patient care, teaching, research and service to our communities.